Precision AL Modeling with the Hardware and Software Maintenance Headaches
OnlineALM.com is a robust, web-based asset/liability management software for financial institutions.
- No software/hardware to purchase or maintain
- Perform full support for alternative scenario shock/ramp/basis/twist yield curve modeling; advanced non-maturity deposit repricing, including multi-beta and practical adjustment approaches, with or without lag
- Draw out crucial quantitative insights essential for analyzing, documenting and executing financial plans to improve future performance
- Forecast earnings under scenario-specific assumptions for new volume and pricing spreads; market rates, yield curves and residential mortgage prepayment models are maintained for you
- Stress liquidity, capital, income and value as well as your modeling assumptions
- Match your balance sheet profile by customizing your chart of accounts and input assumptions
- Support your center-level budgeting process through unique aggregations and integration
- Best Practice: Analysis using OnlineALM to Confess the Risk
- Best Practice: Liquidity Reporting using OnlineALM
- Best Practice: Planning and Stress Testing using OnlineALM
- Online vs Hosted Systems: What's The Difference
- Integrated Stress Testing: What are we Missing?
- Stress Testing for (Crash) Dummies